I combine my illustration and design skills with industry standard software to produce animations for websites, stand–alone multimedia applications and other media. View Portfolio
Experience & Achievements
- Animations produced for many commercial websites, mobile phone applications and advertising campaigns
- 14 years of freelance design industry experience
- Providing a service remotely from my studio in North Wales to clients all over the UK and abroad
- Work produced for some rather hefty sized clients
- Professionally trained university degree graduate of the famous Liverpool Art School
- I used to be quite good at ping–pong
What I do do
- Design and development of appropriate Flash / HTML5 / CSS animations, seamlessly integrated onto web pages and for a variety of online applications
- Produce narrative storyboards and time–lines for animation projects
- Although I don't have a massive amount of experience producing long and complicated narrative animations, I am confident in my ability to take on such projects, should a suitable budget and lead time be available
- Collaborate with animation agencies and action–script programmers on projects
- Eat all my vegetables like a good boy
What I don’t do
- At present, my action–script skills are limited, so I am unable to program flash applications such as games and the like. Although, as mentioned above, I am happy to collaborate with those who have the required programming skills and expertise
- Work with flash off–the–shelf templates
- Design and develop “flash only” websites
- Shave that often
What’s it gonna cost yer?
I charge £40.00 per hour / £320.00 per day. I can no longer take payment in biscuits due to a previously undiscovered wheat allergy.
Interested? Fill in the enquiry form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
But before you do, you may wish to read this article from my blog: ‘Getting things moving, so to speak’ – it may help you provide me with the information required to deal with your enquiry effectively.