Creative Web Design & Development
I’m Kev, a UK–based award–winning freelance web designer and developer with 17 years of web design experience. View Portfolio
What I do do
- Provide a service remotely from my studio in North Wales to clients in London, Manchester, Liverpool – and all over the UK and abroad
- Responsive web design for brochure, e–commerce, blog or any other website types – from conception to solution
- Web site consultancy, planning, strategy, scopes, wire–framing and architectural considerations
- Creative flat visual design of key website pages
- Web standards based, hand–coded, semantically correct, search engine friendly HTML & CSS
- Visual design and responsive HTML & CSS for mobile devices – iPhone, iPad, Android etc.
- On–page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) service
- E–mail newsletter service: Design and development of templates – all content client controlled using a comprehensive system for on–going monitored campaigns
- Possible collaborations on projects with design agencies and experienced web–standards minded programmers
- I sometimes wear the same pair of socks two days running
What I don’t do
- Take on half finished projects, unless deemed in a suitable condition
- Build websites based on the visuals of others, unless they are of a sufficient standard
- Pitch for work (unless it’s a project I really want) – my portfolio is my pitch
- Run around robbing banks all whacked off the scooby snacks
Experience & Achievements
- Work produced for some rather hefty sized clients
- Professionally trained university degree graduate of the famous Liverpool Art School
- Winner of the Web Standards Award for ‘Form and Functionality Combined’
- Showcased on numerous industry respected websites and online publications – see the full list
- Member of the Guild of Accessible Web Designers
- Featured many times in respected national print publication – ‘Web Designer Magazine’
- I can recite almost every line from the film ‘Caddy Shack’
What’s it gonna cost yer?
I charge £40.00 per hour / £320.00 per day. Fruit pastels and / or fruit gums can no longer be accepted as payment due to a rather stern ticking–off from my dentist.
Interested? Fill in the enquiry form or email: email@example.com.
But before you do, you may wish to read this article from my blog: ‘What I need to spin a good web’ – it may help you provide me with the information required to deal with your enquiry effectively.