A professional illustration service from a uniquely talented freelance illustrator, who – through diligent practice and research – has an ever increasing range of styles and techniques to produce innovative and unique illustrations. View Portfolio
Experience & Achievements
- Illustrations published in a variety of print and web publications
- 14 years of freelance design industry experience
- Providing a service remotely from my studio in North Wales to clients all over the UK and abroad
- Work produced for some rather hefty sized clients
- Professionally trained university degree graduate of the famous Liverpool Art School
- 50 metres front-crawl swimming badge
What I do do
- Hand rendered / digital / vector illustrations for web, print and animated output
- Editorial illustration, character design, children’s book illustration – that kind of thing
- Wash every day behind my ears with soap
What I don’t do
- Copy the styles of other work or illustrators
- Take on half finished projects
- Take on royalty payment work by unpublished authors
- Hand-stands wearing a kilt (nobody wants to see that)
What’s it gonna cost yer?
I charge £40.00 per hour / £320.00 per day. I can no longer take payment in biscuits due to a previously undiscovered wheat allergy.
Interested? Fill in the enquiry form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
But before you do, you may wish to read this article from my blog: ‘Illustrating what I need’ – it may help you provide me with the information required to deal with your enquiry effectively.