A creative graphic design service with a healthy and professional approach to idea conception, and slick attention to detail in order to realise an idea's potential. View my graphic design portfolio
Experience & Achievements
- Proficient in a wide range of industry standard design programs
- Many years of experience working alongside leading design agencies
- 14 years of freelance design industry experience
- Professionally trained university degree graduate of the famous Liverpool Art School
- Work produced for some rather hefty sized clients
- I once got told I look a bit like Gary Lineker
What I do do
- Logo / brand / stationery design
- Combined illustration, graphic design and web design
- Typographical design
- Page layout design for a variety of applications and media
- Design for advertising and marketing material
- I make a pretty decent chicken in white wine sauce
What I don’t do
- Tend to avoid producing work for home user applications such as Microsoft Word / PowerPoint
- Take on half finished projects
- Put on my mothers shoes and dance to Tina Turner's greatest hits (those rumours are unfounded)
What’s it gonna cost yer?
I charge £40.00 per hour / £320.00 per day. I used to accept payment in crisps, but my accountant got annoyed finding quavers in his brief case.
Interested? Fill in the enquiry form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
But before you do, you may wish to read this article from my blog: ‘Let‘s not waste any ink’ – it may help you provide me with the information required to deal with your enquiry effectively.