A professional illustration service from a uniquely talented illustrator, who has (through diligent practice and research) an ever increasing range of styles and techniques to produce innovative and unique illustrations ...
Experience and Achievements
- Professionally trained degree graduate of the famous Liverpool Art School
- Work produced for some rather hefty sized clients
- Illustrations published in a variety of print and web publications
- 50 metres front-crawl swimming badge
What I do do
- Hand rendered / digital / vector illustrations for web, print and animated output
- Editorial illustration, character design, children's book illustration - that kind of thing
- Wash every day behind my ears with soap
What I don't do
- Copy the styles of other work or illustrators
- Take on half finished projects
- Take on royalty payment work by unpublished authors
- Hand-stands wearing a kilt (nobody wants to see that)
What's it gonna cost yer?
I charge £40.00 per hour / £320.00 per day.
I can no longer take payment in biscuits due to a previously undiscovered wheat allergy.
But before you do, I would recommend reading my article: “Illustrating what I need”, so that I have all the information to deal with your enquiry effectively ...