A creative graphic design service with a healthy and professional approach to idea conception, and a slick attention to detail in order to realise an ideas potential.
Note: I am currently scheduling graphic design work from15/03/14 onwards due to pre-scheduled freelance work commitments.
Experience and Achievements
- Professionally trained degree graduate of the famous Liverpool Art School
- Work produced for some rather hefty sized clients
- Proficient in a large range of industry standard design programs and applications
- Many years experience working alongside leading design agencies
- I once got told I look a bit like Gary Lineker
What I do do
- Logo / brand / stationery design
- Combined illustration and graphic design
- Typographical design
- Page layout design for a variety of applications and media
- Design for advertising and marketing materials
- Make a pretty decent chicken in white wine sauce
What I don't do
- Tend to avoid producing work for home user applications such as Microsoft Word / PowerPoint
- Take on half finished projects
- Put on my mothers shoes and dance to Tina Turner's greatest hits (those rumours are unfounded)
What's it gonna cost yer?
I charge £40.00 per hour / £320.00 per day.
I used to accept payment in crisps and chocolate, but my accountant is getting annoyed at finding quavers in his brief case.
But before you do, I would recommend reading my article: “Let's not waste any ink”, so that I have all the information to deal with your enquiry effectively ...