I combine my illustration and design skills with industry standard software to produce animations for websites, stand alone multimedia applications and other media.
Experience and Achievements
- Professionally trained degree graduate of the famous Liverpool Art School
- Animations produced for many commercial websites, mobile phone applications and advertising campaigns
- Work produced for some rather hefty sized clients
- I used to be quite good at ping-pong
What I do do
- Design and development of appropriate Flash / HTML5 / CSS animations, seamlessly integrated onto web pages and for a variety of online applications
- Produce narrative storyboards and time-lines for animation projects
- Although I don't have a massive amount of experience producing long and complicated narrative animations, I am confident in my ability to take on such projects, should a suitable budget and lead time be available
- Collaborate with animation agencies and action-script programmers on projects
- Eat all my vegetables like a good boy
What I don't do
- At present, my action-script skills are limited, so I am unable to program flash applications such as games and the like. Although, as mentioned above, I am happy to collaborate with those who have such action-script programming skills and expertise
- Work with flash templates
- Design and develop “flash only” websites
- Shave that often
What's it gonna cost yer?
I charge £40.00 per hour / £320.00 per day.
As much as I would like to, I can't accept ice cream as a payment method. Logistically a non-starter. Soggy, sticky envelopes.
But before you do, I would recommend reading my article: “Getting things moving, so to speak”, so that I have all the information to deal with your enquiry effectively ...